- Bychkov, A., and T. Saino,
meets to review plans for studies in North Pacific,
U. S. JGOFS Newslett., 8, 11-12, 1998.
- Boutin, J., and J. Etcheto,
Long-term variability of the air-sea CO2 exchange coefficient:
Consequences for the CO2 fluxes in the equatorial Pacific Ocean, Global Biogeochem.
Cycles, 11, 453-470, 1997.
- Dickson, A. G.,
The plastic menagerie: CO2 teams compare seagoing systems, in
U. S. JGOFS Newsletter, pp. 5, 1994.
- Harashima, A., R. Tsuda, Y. Tanaka, T. Kimoto, H. Tatsuta, and K. Furusawa,
Monitoring algal blooms and related biogeochemical changes with a flow-through system deployed on ferries
in the adjacent seas of Japan, in Monitoring Algal Blooms:
New Techniques for Detecting Large-Scale Environmental Change,
edited by M. Kahru, and C. Brown, pp. 85-112, Springer-Verlag, 1997.
- Inoue, H., and Y. Sugimura,
Variations and distribution of CO2 in and over the equatorial Pacific during the period
from the 1986/88 El Nino to the 1988/89 La Nina event,
Tellus, 44B, 1-22, 1992.
- Kimoto, T., and A. Harashima,
High resolution time/space monitoring of the surface seawater CO2 partial pressure by ship-of-opportunity,
in Fourth International Carbon Dioxide Conference Abstracts, pp. 88-91, Carqueiranne, France, 1993.
- Körtzinger, A., L. Mintrop, and J. C. Duinker,
The international intercomparison exercise of underway fCO2 systems
during the R/V Meteor Cruise 36/1 in the North Atlantic ocean (Inst. Meereskunde, Kiel, Germany),
- Landrum, L. L., R. H. Gammon, R. A. Feely, P. P. Murphy, K. C. Kimberly, C. E. Cosca,
and R. F. Weiss,
North Pacific Ocean CO2 disequilibrium for spring through summer,
1985-1989, J. Geophys. Res., 101, 28539-28555, 1996.
- Murphy, P. P., K. K. Kelly, R. A. Feely, and R. H. Gammon,
Carbon dioxide concentrations in surface water and the atmosphere during 1986-1989
cruises in the Pacific and Indian Oceans (Oak Ridge Natl. Lab., Oak Ridge, TN), Rep.
- Murphy, P. P., Y. Nojiri, Y. Fujinuma, C. S. Wong, J. Zeng, T. Kimoto, and H. Kimoto (2001):
Measurements of surface sea water fCO2 from volunteer commercial ships: Techniques and experiences from Skaugran. Journal of Atmospheric and Oceanic Technology, 18, 1719-1734.
- Nojiri, Y.,
A new ocean time series station in the western subarctic Pacific,
6, 32-35, 1998.
(Quality Assurance/Science Activity Centre),
- Stephens, M. P., G. Samuels, D. B. Olson, R. A. Fine, and T. Takahashi,
Sea-air flux of CO2 in the North Pacific using shipboard and satellite data,
J. Geophys. Res., 100, 13571-13583, 1995.
- Takahashi, T., J. Olafsson, J. G. Goddard, D. W. Chipman, and S. C. Sutherland,
Seasonal variation of CO2 and nutrients in the high-latitude surface oceans: A
comparative study, Global Giogeochem. Cycles, 7, 843-878, 1993.
- Takahashi, T., R. A. Feely, R. F. Weiss, R. H. Wanninkhof, D. W. Chipman, S. C.
Sutherland, and T. T. Takahashi,
Global air-sea flux of CO2: An estimate based on
measurements of sea-air pCO2 difference, Proc. Natl., Acad. Sci. USA., 94, 8292-8299, 1997.
- Tans, P. P., I. Y. Fung, and T. Takahashi,
Observational constraints on the global atmospheric CO2 budget, Science, 247, 1431-1438, 1990.
- Wong, C. S., and Y.-H. Chan,
Temporal variations in the partial pressure and flux of CO2
at ocean station P in the subarctic northeast Pacific Ocean., Tellus, 43B, 206-223, 1991.
- Wong, C. S., Y.-H. Chan, J. S. Page, G. E. Smith and R. D. Bellegay,
Change in equatorial CO2 flux and new production estimated from CO2 and nutrient levels in Pacific
surface waters during the 1986/87 El Nino, Tellus, 45B, 64-79, 1993.
- Wong, C. S., Y.-H. Chan, J. S. Page, G. E. Smith, R. D. Bellegay, and K. Iseki,
Geographical, seasonal and interannual variations of air-sea CO2 exchange in the
subtropical Pacific surface waters during 1983-1988 (I). Variabilities of oceanic fCO2,
Tellus, 47B, 414-430, 1995.
- Wong, C. S., Y.-H. Chan, and J. S. Page,
Geographical, seasonal and interannual variations of air-sea CO2 exchange in the subtropical Pacific
surface waters during 1983-1988 (II). Air-sea CO2 fluxes with skin-temperature adjustments,
Tellus, 47B, 431-446, 1995.